Things to do in Margaret River
For sightseeing and other regional information, check with...
Margaret River Visitor Centre
Location: 100 Bussell Highway, Margaret River
Phone: (08) 9780 5911
All About Margaret River
Winery / Sightseeing Tours
Phone: 0455 608 008
Whale Watch Western Australia
Phone: (+61) 1300 388 893
Things to do
- Bushwalking including the Cape to Cape, Carters Road Walk Trails and River Walks.
- Spectacularly rugged coastal scenery.
- Ellensbrook - the historic Bussell family home (settled in 1857) and nearby Meekadarribee Falls.
- Hamelin Bay - a beautiful, protected bay for swimming, fishing and walking.
- Adventure tours - canoeing, abseiling and rock-climbing.
- Fabulous caves.
- Horse riding.
- Birdwatching and nature walks.
- World renowned surf breaks.
- Swimming and sunbathing.
- Golf, tennis, squash and numerous other sports.
- Mountain biking and cycling.
- Dining out.
- Wildflowers (in season).
- Wine / beer tasting at world renowned wineries and craft breweries.
- Chocolate and Cheese-tasting.
- Magnificent karri, jarrah and marri forests.
- Galleries galore.
- Whale watching – from Augusta (June-August) and Dunsborough (September-November).